to age in place
Mobility Plus provides a variety of products to help Americans aged 65+ and those with disabilities to age in place. The number of Americans aged 65+ is set to double by 2030 and there are 17.1 million Americans who have difficulty walking and navigating stairs. Take advantage of this franchise opportunity in a growing and vital industry.
There are more than
46 million Americans aged 65 or older, which is more than 14.5% of the population.
There are over 17 million Americans who have serious mobility problems.
By 2040, Americans aged 65+
are expected to make up 21.7% of the American population.
By 2060 there will be
Americans aged 65+, more than double the number in 2014.
There are approximately
3.8 million veterans with a service-connected disability.
Aging population stats from the Administration on Aging and the CDC
Since 2007, we have been committed to providing the best value with the most reliable mobility products. We have installed or serviced over 5,500 home improvements including ramps, stairlifts and grab bars for customers including over 2,000 veterans across the country. Our nationwide network of over 200 technicians allows us to understand our customers’ needs and lead industry best practice.
Our government contract extends access to 152 VA medical centers and over 750 contracting and clinical buyers nationwide to our franchisees.
Mobility Plus offers needed mobility products, primarily stair lifts and ramps. We will complete your installation and provide any necessary service required down the line. Our installers are certified and our manufactures back the products we provide.
YOU ARE THE ANSWER TO MOBILITY IN YOUR COMMUNITY
You will be a mobility specialist, offering stair lifts and other mobility related products to the booming senior market. You sell mobility, we will install and service the products, freeing you to continually grow your business.
Franchise with us to become the market leader in your region, serving the aging community, a niche that is becoming the mainstream.
You can serve customers directly within your territory. We provide a leading CRM system and marketing tools to help you promote yourself through search engines and other online resources.
You can become a preferred supplier to the VA.
Our government contract gets you in the door to develop relationships with the hospital and clinic buyers.
You can partner with your local healthcare community, encouraging networking and referral opportunities. We provide the data and a marketing plan to meet the demand.
You can rent products to customers. Sometimes a family needs a temporary mobility solution, for example during recovery from an injury or if an aging parent comes for an extended visit.
- You will be home-based, but truly mobile – no need to secure a retail location. We give you an iPad with everything you need to run the business from anywhere.
- You don’t need to buy or store inventory – order what you need, when you need it, directly from Mobility Plus, who delivers directly to your customers.
- You have an open territory to build unique, trusting relationships and continually serve customers.
- There is low competition in the market. You can establish your business as the premier supplier in your area.
We have an edge on the market.
- Government contract to work with the VA
- Strong relationships with equipment manufacturers
- Choice of territories across the
- Four potential customer bases: retail, rental, veterans, and partners
- Mobility Plus is a trusted brand name for quality of product and service
You’ll have all the support you need.
- Marketing referral action plan that will lead to quick business
- Mobility Plus will provide you with the knowledge, products and ongoing support you need to be a successful mobility provider
- Training conducted at Mobility Plus headquarters and in the field when you get home, assuring you are comfortable with company processes
- We manage your product installations, deliveries and service calls, freeing you up to market and sell
- Investment in manufacturer partnerships and product innovation
We support veterans serving veterans.
Not only do we offer a 10% Military Discount on our franchise fee, but we help veterans to serve their brothers and sisters who need mobility products to stay at home independently. The VA only works with suppliers who have contracts and Mobility Plus was awarded a contract at the corporate level.
In addition, local VA facilities prefer to work with veteran-owned businesses. The VA pays 100% for veterans who need stairlifts or other mobility devices.